About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us in regards to UserCV Services.
If you have questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please Contact Us before using the Website. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This Support Policy is effective from 1 July 2015
By using any part of the Website or providing personal information to us, you consent to us processing it as set out in this Support Policy.
What Our Support Service Covers
We only support Products, sold on our marketplace website Redoctype.com, UserCV.com, and our affiliated sites. Our Support Service includes assistance with Product installations, configuration, and other supports for product-related Inquiries. If you need help setting up or configuring your project, please first check the documentation and FAQs of the product. Your question might have been answered already. If it hasn’t, please initiate a chat with our support team.
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover
We do not give general support for all your tech-related inquiries or a general chat option with our support team.
Our support team are available for you for 24×7, we provide FREE support on below conditions:
- You follow our terms and condition mentioned on our website and on the extended page.
- You are polite with our support team
- We may suspend our FREE support service for any valid reasons for which the reasons will be shared with you! On suspension of FREE support policy, any support you require or request will be chargeable based on the developer’s charges, which can be requested from the developer’s directly on the developer portal of “FreelancerCV.com”
We only provide support via Skype, WhatsApp, FreelancerCV.com, task.usercv.com, and in some situations over Email or via a Telephone call.
Do’s & Don’t for our Support Policy
- You are having a hard time understanding documentation or FAQ and need live chat support – send us a message.
- You need first-time installation support – send us a message.
- Developers are not responding and the last message is beyond 48 hours, send us a message. [Try resending notification to the developer by bumping chat system between you and the developer, if the reply is not received on subsequent notification, please contact support]
- You found improper behavior from any of our users in our marketplace – send us a message.
- Please don't send file, audio, video attachment over live support chat. Send them over email to "[email protected]"
- Abuse of support chat system by repeatedly asking for support with a false message or story-making.
- Developers have not replied to you within 24-48 hours.
- You need clarification from the developer’s reply
- You need an update for your running order between you and the developer.
- You want to send a notification to the developer for a response from the developer in less than 48 hours.
Why my live chat support is delayed?
- We may delay your response from live chat by more than 6 hours and subsequent reply by 1 hour if we found you abusing our support chat. The hours of delay will further increase based on no. of open tickets and frequent chat received.
- We may suspend our live support chat for you if we found a false narrative or abusing our live support chat policy by improper behaviors.
- Please read our Do’s and Don’t of our support chat to avoid delay in support chat.
- The chat support request no. is reset every 24 hours, 1 week, and 1 month.
Below are some community standards, we would like users to follow -
- No "Violence and criminal behavior"
- We do not allow any organizations or individuals that are engaged in the following to have a presence on UserCV.com:
- Terrorist activity
- Organized hate
- Mass or serial murder
- Human trafficking
- Organized violence or criminal activity We also remove content that expresses support or praise for groups, leaders or individuals involved in these activities.
- No Promoting or publicizing crime
- No Coordinating harm - We prohibit people from facilitating or coordinating future criminal activity that is intended or likely to cause harm to people, businesses or animals
- We remove content that encourages suicide or self-injury, including real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behavior.
- We do not allow content that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), in compliance with applicable law.
- We remove content that displays, advocates for or coordinates sexual acts with non-consenting parties or commercial sexual services.
- We do not tolerate bullying on UserCV.com because we want the members of our community to feel safe and respected.
- We do not tolerate harassment on UserCV.com
- You should not post personal or confidential information about others without first getting their consent.
- We do not allow hate speech on UserCV.com because it creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion and in some cases may promote real-world violence.
- We remove content that glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others because it may create an environment that discourages participation. We allow graphic content (with some limitations) to help people raise awareness about issues.
- We restrict the display of nudity or sexual activity because some people in our community may be sensitive to this type of content.
- We do not allow content that we call cruel and insensitive, which we define as content that targets victims of serious physical or emotional harm.
- We work hard to limit the spread of commercial spam to prevent false advertising, fraud and security breaches, all of which detract from people's ability to share and connect.
- We do not allow people to use misleading or inaccurate information to collect likes, followers or shares.
- Reducing the spread of false news on UserCV.com is a responsibility that we take seriously. We also recognize that this is a challenging and sensitive issue. We want to help people stay informed without stifling productive public discourse.
- UserCV.com takes intellectual property rights seriously and believes that they are important to promoting expression, creativity, and innovation in our community. You own and are held responsible for all of the content and information that you post on our community.
- We comply with: -
- User requests for removal of their own account
- Requests for removal of a deceased user's account from a verified immediate family member or executor
- Requests for removal of an incapacitated user's account from an authorized representative
- Requests for removal of an underage account
- Government requests for removal of child abuse imagery depicting, for example, beating by an adult or strangling or suffocating by an adult
- Legal guardian requests for removal of attacks on unintentionally famous minors
Note: This post is updated frequently based on feedback received by community members and engagement in our community. You are requested to have a look at it in every possible situation or question regarding our community standards.